Configure default handling options
This section describes how to configure the appearance of handling options on forms. To learn about the options themselves, see Understand notification handling options.
Form designers can configure many aspects of the handling options:
- Default values: optimize handling options by setting the default values for your business processes
- Visibility: control which options can be modified from their default values by defining their visibility to the message sender
- Order: place important options first by specifying the order in which handling options appear on the form
- Expanded/Collapsed view: prioritize visibility or space-saving by controlling whether the Handling section appears by default in an expanded or collapsed view on the form
- Voicemail Option selection: take granular control over which voicemail options are presented to the message sender for standard phone notifications and conference calls.
These settings provide you with a highly flexible way to tailor the handling options for common or unexpected situations so that a message sender can configure these options as quickly and accurately as possible.
Predefined handling options example
- Navigate to the form's Layout tab, and drag Handling from the Sections area to the desired location in the main layout area.
- If you want to use the default Handling section, you are finished. To configure Handling option settings, continue to the next step.
- Specify the default setting for each option.
- To specify the default Voicemail Option setting, click its text so that it appears in bold font.
- Control whether an item is visible to the message sender by toggling its Show/Hide Option icon.
- You can control visibility for all options by clicking the Show/Hide all Handling Options icon at the Handling section level.
- Reorder options by dragging them to the desired location within the Handling section.
- Control the default view of the Handling section on the form by toggling its Expand/Collapse Handling Section icon.
- If you want to remove the Handling section from the form, click its red X icon.