Find users currently on call
You can use the Who's On Call report to search for users who are on call now, or during a selected date and time range, across different groups in your organization. You can also use the Who's On Call report to identify if there are any coverage gaps in your on-call group schedules.
The results of the Who's On Call report are organized alphabetically by group name, with the shifts in each group ordered chronologically and identified with colored labels.
The Who's On Call report also identifies when shifts in selected groups do not have any members, and if there are coverage gaps in the on-call schedules during the selected time period; these are identified in red on the Who's On Call report.
- In the web user interface, click the Groups tab.
- In the Manage Groups section of the Groups Menu, click Who's On Call.
- To view who is on call for specific groups, select the check box next to the name of each group you want to include in the report. You can select up to a maximum of 30 groups.
- Do any of the following:
- You can refine the list of displayed groups by clicking Groups I Supervise or All Groups, or you can use the search box to find groups by name.
- To view who is on call for all groups that you have permission to view, select Include All. If you have more than 30 groups, only the first 30 groups are selected.
- The groups that you have selected to be included in the report are displayed in the Selected Groups list. To remove a group from the list, click the X next to the group name or deselect it from the group list.
- Use the From and To fields to specify a date and time range for the report. By default, the current date and time are selected. You can select up to 31 days from the current date.
- Click Show on Call to view the report.
You can adjust the date and time range of the report after it has been generated in the web user interface. Use the From and To fields to select a new date and time range; the report updates automatically.
To export the results of the Who's On Call report to a .csv file, click Export on the groups selection screen when configuring the report, or from the generated Who's On Call report.
The exported report includes information about all group members, not just the first three members that are displayed when the report is generated in the web user interface.