View a group performance report
The Group Performance Report allows administrators and group supervisors to view statistics about how recipients (user, groups, dynamic teams, etc.) have responded to notifications. The report can be used to identify recipients that are not performing as expected.
The Group Performance Report is updated only after events have been terminated; the Time-To-Response fields, and the number of positive/negative responses, are calculated according to the last response that was received.
The Group Performance Report cannot be calculated for Groups with more than 1000 members, or for groups with more than four levels of nesting. The Performance Reports do not include notifications or responses related to subscriptions or advanced messaging scenarios.
For Group and User Performance Reports to function, an administrator must define how each response choice contributes towards evaluating performance. For more information, see Define response contribution values.
To generate a Group Performance Report:
- Log in as a company administrator (or group supervisor), and click the Groups tab.
- On the Manage Groups menu, click Group Performance.
- xMatters generates a Group Performance Report for the groups you supervise.
- To view specific groups, use the tools on the Group Performance page to refine the list.
- The search page features the same functionality described in Search for users and groups.
- In the report, do any of the following:
- Click the name of a group to display a performance report for the members of that group. Note that the resulting performance report will only display the events that recipient received as a member of that group, and not all of the events sent to that recipient.
- Click the Options icon and then select Export to create a spreadsheet of the currently displayed report information.
- Click the bar graph icon next to a group's name to view an Average Response Time Report for that group. For more information, see View an average response time report.
For an explanation of the column data in the performance report, see Interpret performance report data.
For an example of how to interpret the User and Group Performance Reports, see Calculate escalations.