Locate the identifier for a response option
Some REST methods use Universally Unique Identifiers (UUIDs) to identify components such as forms and properties. Using these identifiers is an easy and reliable method of identifying exactly the form or element you want. You can access these identifiers in the web user interface while you are creating your forms, or by logging in and navigating to the element you want to identify.
You can access the identifier for a response option on the form's responses page:
Click the API cloud icon to retrieve the identifier for a response
To locate the identifier for a response option:
- Log in to xMatters, and then click the Developer tab.
- Locate the communication plan that contains the form, and then click Edit > Forms.
- Locate the form for which you want to find the response options, and then click Edit > Responses.
- Click the Options drop-down menu for a response.
- Click the API icon to view the response identifier.
- xMatters displays the Response Identifier dialog box.