Locate the identifier for a role
Some REST methods use Universally Unique Identifiers (UUIDs) to identify components such as forms and properties. Using these identifiers is an easy and reliable method of identifying exactly the form or element you want. You can access these identifiers in the web user interface while you are creating your forms, or by logging in and navigating to the element you want to identify.
To locate the identifier for a role:
- Log in to xMatters, and then click the Admin tab.
- On the Permissions menu, click Roles.
- Locate the role that you want to identify, and click the role name.
- On the Roles page, click the API icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- The role identifier is displayed.