The Integration Builder includes an editor that allows you to create and modify the transformation scripts for your integrations from within the communication plan builder. Transformation scripts are available for inbound integrations and 'Run a Script' outbound integrations.
Each time you create a new integration, the Integration Builder generates a default script that you can modify using the script editor.
- Click Save to save any modifications that you make to transformation script.
- The save button is enabled any time there are unsaved changes in your transformation script.
- Click Open Activity Stream to view the details and content of incoming requests.
- Return to the script editor and modify your script by clicking Open Script Editor from the Activity Stream.
- Inbound scripts use the request object (request.body or request.parameters) to describe the HTTP request posted to the integration's URL.
- The form.post(trigger) object method allows you to use the incoming data to trigger a form and create an event.
- Outbound 'Run a Script' integrations submit an HTTP request to specific endpoint.