Get the inbound integration URL
Once you have created an inbound integration, you can retrieve the web service URL that can be used to target it from an external application.
The web service URL for an inbound integration is available from two locations in the Integration Builder:
- The configuration page for the inbound integration
- The settings menu for the inbound integration on the Integrations Services page
- After configuring your integration, click Add Inbound Integration.
- xMatters displays the web service URL for the inbound integration.
- Click Copy URL.
- Click the name of your communication plan in the link at the top of the page to return to the Integration Services screen.
- On the Integration Builder tab, expand the list of configured inbound integrations.
- Click the Settings drop-down list (the gear icon) beside the integration for which you want to retrieve a URL, and select Integration URL.
- Copy the URL from the Target Identifier dialog box to your clipboard, or directly into another application.
- Click X to close the dialog box and return to the Integration Builder.