Countries are components of sites, and cannot be deleted when they are associated with at least one site. The country setting determines dialing codes, toll free numbers, and default languages.
You can use the Countries page to determine the countries you want to appear in xMatters.
To view and manage countries:
- In the Admin menu, under Location, click Countries.
- If there is more than one Company in the system, select the Company for which you want to manage the Countries, and then click Continue.
- xMatters displays a list of the Selected Countries for the Company.
- From the Countries page, do one of the following:
- To add Countries to the Selected Countries list, select them in the Available Countries box and then click Add.
- To remove Countries to the Selected Countries list, select them in the Selected Countries box and then click Remove.
- To save your selections, click Save.