Languages are associated with sites, and countries have default languages. When configuring a user’s details, the languages available are based on the company to which the user belongs.
You can manage languages on the Languages page in the xMatters web user interface.
To view and manage languages:
- In the Admin menu, under Location, click Languages.
- On the Languages page, do one of the following:
- To add Languages, select them in the Available Languages list and then click Add.
- To remove Languages , select them in the Selected Languages list and then click Remove.
- To save your selections, click Save.
During voice notifications, the default voice recording scripts prompt users to select from a list of available languages. This list is not updated automatically when you adjust the list of languages available in a company, but can be updated by xMatters Customer Support.