You can adjust the company holidays, including any custom holidays, for each site.
When a regional holiday falls on a weekend (or any other off-duty day for your organization), you may want to create a site holiday on the day that the holiday is actually observed. If the New Years Day holiday falls on a Saturday January 1st but is observed on Monday January 3rd, you may want to create the site holiday on Monday January 3rd. This prevents holiday schedules from coming into effect during times that are not considered regular working hours.
For an example of how company, site, and custom holidays can be configured for a company, see Example: Create custom holidays.
To modify site holidays:
- In the Admin menu, under Calendars, click Site Holidays.
- Select the name of the site for which you want to modify the holidays and click Continue.
- On the Site Holidays page, click the Modify link above the Site Holidays table.
- On the Active Holidays page, do any of the following:
- Select the holidays you want to add to the site from the Available Holidays list, and then click Add.
- Select the holidays you want to remove from the site from the Selected Holidays list, and then click Remove.
- Click Save to apply your changes and return to the Site Holidays page.