Each site has a default time zone. When a user is assigned to a site, their default time zone is set to match that of the site. You can also assign other time zones, from which users can choose if they want to override the default time zone setting.
You can use the Time Zones page to define which time zones are available to users.
To view and manage time zones:
- Click the Admin tab.
- On the Administration menu, click Time Zones.
- If there is more than one Company in the system, select the Company for which you want to manage the Time Zones, and then click Continue.
- xMatters displays a list of Time Zones for the Company.
- On the Time Zones page, do one of the following:
- To add Time Zones to the Company, select them in the Available Time Zones list and then click Add.
- To remove Time Zones from the Company, select them in the Selected Time Zones list and then click Remove.
- To save your selections, click Save.