Configure activity updates
You can use the Activity Updates page to create a list of recipients to notify when a communication plan form is initiated, and when notifications conclude. The following types of recipients can be added:
- Dynamic teams
Additionally, granular settings are available to configure the devices on which recipients receive notifications. For example, you could specify that users in the system who have the Group Supervisor role should be notified on their Work Email devices when a given communication plan form is initiated.
Activity Updates page with several devices selected
- On the Forms tab of the Communication Plan Details page, click Edit and select Activity Updates.
- Start typing in the All Recipients search field and press Enter or click a result to add it to the list.
- If you want to narrow down your search results, click All Recipients and specify the category you want to search.
- After you have added the required recipients, select Initiation or Conclusion or both to specify when to notify the recipient.
- In the Devices to Notify area, do one of the following:
- Select All Devices to notify recipients on all of their available devices.
- Select specific device types on which to notify recipients (click the arrows to display additional device names within each type).
- Click Save Changes.