Configure activity updates
- Dynamic teams
Additionally, granular settings are available to configure the devices on which recipients receive notifications. For example, you could specify that users in the system who have the Group Supervisor role should be notified on their Work Email devices when a given form is initiated.
- On the Forms tab of the Workflow Details page, click Edit beside the messaging form, and select Activity Updates.
- Start typing in the All Recipients search field and press Enter or click a result to add it to the list.
- If you want to narrow down your search results, click All Recipients and specify the category you want to search.
- After you have added the required recipients, select Initiation or Conclusion or both to specify when to notify the recipient.
- In the Devices to Notify area, do one of the following:
- Select All Devices to notify recipients on all of their available devices.
- Select specific device types on which to notify recipients (click the arrows to display additional device names within each type).
- Click Save Changes.