Deploy a form
Deploying a form makes it available for use by
It is a best practice to deploy forms only to the locations where message senders need to access them; for example, deploy forms to the mobile app if message senders need to use them when they are on the go. Deploy a form to web services only when you want to initiate that form from another application.
To deploy a form:
- Click the drop-down list beside the form name. (The label for this list varies depending on the options selected.)
- Select the deployment options that you want to enable:
- Enable in Web UI: displays the form on the Messaging tab of the web user interface
- Enable in Mobile App: enables the form in mobile apps.
- Enable for Web Service: allows the form to be accessed by the REST API. For more information about using the REST API to initiate events, see the Events endpoint.