Configure form sender and scenario management permissions
Initially, only the user who created the Form can access it on the Messaging tab and send notifications. However, form sender permissions can be granted on a per-form basis to individual users or to all users with certain roles (e.g., Developers, Full Access Users). Note that the form must be enabled before it becomes accessible on the Messaging tab.
The Form Permission page also allows you to grant form senders the ability to create, edit, delete, and set scenario permissions for all communication plan scenarios associated with a form (to learn more about scenarios, see Define scenarios).
Scenario initiators can also be granted the ability to edit individual scenarios (for details, see Configure scenario permissions).
Edit Permission page for a form
- On the Forms tab of the Communication Plans Details page, click Sender Permissions on the form you want to work with.
- Start typing the name of a user or role in the search field and then click the user or role when it appears in the drop-down results list.
- Repeat this step until you have added all of the users and roles that should have permission to send this form.
- If you want to remove a user or role, click its red X icon.
- If you want the sender to have the ability to create, edit, and delete communication plan scenarios, select the associated check box in the Manage Scenarios column.
- Click Save Changes.