Configure scenario permissions
Communication plan designers can control which users and roles can initiate and edit a scenario. If a user does not have scenario initiator permission for a given scenario, they will not see that scenario in the list of available scenarios when sending a form. If you want users with the scenario initiator permission to be able to edit the scenario when sending the form, you must explicitly grant them the edit scenario permission.
Form initiators with the Manage Scenario permission can create, edit, delete, and scenario permissions for all scenarios associated with a form. For details, see Design communication plan forms.
To configure scenario permissions:
- Locate the form you want to work with, click its Edit drop-down list and select Scenarios.
- In the resulting dialog box, click Permissions for the scenario you want to work with.
- Start typing the name of a user or role in the search field and then click the user or role when it appears in the drop-down results list.
- Repeat this step until you have added the all of the users and roles that should have initiator access to this form.
- If you want to remove a user or role, click its red X icon.
- If you also want the initiator to have the ability to edit communication plan scenarios, select the associated check box in the Editor column.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Close.