There are two workflows available for working with scenarios. Users with the Scenario Administrator role can access scenarios through the form's send page (see Create and manage scenarios on a message form). Users with the Developer role can also access scenarios from the Developer tab, as described below.
For a more detailed overview of the scenario creation process, see Design example 3: tornado scenario.
To access scenarios from the Developer tab:
- On the Communication Plans page, locate the plan you want to work with, click its Edit drop-down list and select Forms.
- Locate the form you want to work with, click its Edit drop-down list and select Scenarios.
- In the resulting dialog box, do one of the following:
- To modify an existing scenario, click its Edit button.
- To define a new scenario for the form, click Create Scenario.
- To set scenario permissions, click Permissions (for details, see Configure scenario permissions).
- Specify the available scenario settings as required, and then click Save.
- Click Close.