System audit report
The system audit report returns any additions, deletions, or changes to the specified system item, based on a date and time range. By default, this report is only available to xMatters Company Administrators.
To generate a system audit report:
- Log in as a Company Administrator, and click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports menu, click System Audit Report.
- Enter a date range in the Start Date and End Date.
- To limit the report results to a specific time of day, enter the hours to include in the Start Time and End Time fields.
- To specify the number of results to display on each page of the report, select a number from the Results per page drop-down list.
- In the Select Audit Report drop-down list, select the component for which you want to generate the report.
- Click Search to generate the report.
- Refine or organize your results using the methods described in Tips for working with system reports.