Component status report
This report returns the status of all xMatters components at a specified refresh rate (in seconds). By default, this report is only available to xMatters Super Administrators.
Super Administrators can also use the Component Status Report to view any Integration Agents that are providing integration services to a company-specific event domain.
To generate a Component Status Summary Report:
- Log in to xMatters as a Super Administrator, and click the Reports tab.
- xMatters displays the Component Status Summary page as shown above.
- On the Reports tab, click Component Status.
- To view an itemized list of component, click the plus (“+”) sign.
- Refine or organize your Report results using the methods described in Tips for working with system reports.