Web service audit report
The web service audit report displays how xMatters has been accessed via web services such as the REST API, the SOAP API, and some integrations. Use the settings on this page to view the web service activity for a specific time period.
To generate a web service audit report:
- Enter a date range in the Start Date and End Date.
- To limit the report results to a specific time of day, enter the hours to include in the Start Time and End Time fields.
- To specify the number of results to display on each page of the report, select a number from the Results per page drop-down list.
- Click Search to generate the report.
- Refine or organize your results using the methods described in Tips for working with system reports.