Node Resources define the serial devices, proxy settings, and phone line settings available to the Device Engines within the node.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the Administration menu, click Nodes & Device Engines.
- In the All Nodes table, in the View Resources column, click the Resources link for the Node you want to modify.
- xMatters displays the Resources for Node page, which lists all of the Resources available to that Node.
- On the Resource for Node page, do any of the following:
- To modify an existing Resource, type the new settings in the fields for that Resource. For an explanation of the fields, see the following section, Resource types.
- To remove a Resource, select the check box next to the Resource you want to delete, and then click Remove Selected.
- To add a new Resource, click the Add New button for the type of Resource you want to add. xMatters creates a blank Resource on the page; you can then type the settings for the new Resource in the fields. For more information about the fields and the available settings, see the following section.