User Service Providers are the Service Providers that can be selected at the User level for Devices. User Service Providers are configured separately for each Company in the system.
- Click the Admin tab.
- On the Administration menu, click User Service Providers.
- xMatters displays a current list of User Service Providers for the Company.
- From the User Level Providers list, do any of the following:
- To modify an existing Service Provider, click its name in the list to view its Service Provider Details. For more information about editing Service Provider Details, see Define user service providers.
- To remove a User Service Provider from the list, select the check box next to the User Service Provider or Service Providers you want to remove, and then click Remove Selected.
- To add a new User Service Provider, click the Add New link, and specify the User Service Provider details for the new User Service Provider, as explained in the “User Service Provider Details settings” table below. After you click Save to create the User Service Provider, xMatters displays the Select Your Protocol Providers page. In the Available Protocol Providers box, select the Protocol Providers you want to add to the User Service Provider, and then click Add. To save your settings and return to the User Service Providers list, click Save.