xMatters Online Help
Adaptive Incident Management
xMatters is proud to introduce a new standard for responding to digital service interruptions. Our adaptive approach to incident management is your best way to service reliability and continuous improvement.
- Easily review and prioritize incidents, or update multiple incidents at once to reduce the noise.
- Engage resources immediately, find additional resources when required, and dismiss resolvers when their work is done.
- Automate collaboration processes or add them on the fly so resolvers know how and when to communicate.
- Review detection and response metrics to spot bottlenecks and revise resolution procedures.
- Use insights to develop better prevention measures and improve your process.
See how to initiate, work, and review an incident from the intuitive Incident Console in xMatters.
Pole Position Quarterly Release
The Pole Position Quarterly Release includes change capabilities for service intelligence, Slack as a device, customized resolver notifications, a redesigned on-call group interface, and more:
- Change Intelligence: Assess the impact of recent changes while resolving digital service interruptions
- Slack Devices: Receive and respond to notifications in your Slack workspace.
- Custom Resolver Notifications: Modify the default message that’s sent to resolvers when you notify them to engage in an incident.
- Redesigned On-Call Groups: Review and manage on-call groups with a new service-centric group interface.
Find out more about the new features and updates in the Pole Position Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.