xMatters Online Help
Adaptive Incident Management
xMatters is proud to introduce a new standard for responding to digital service interruptions. Our adaptive approach to incident management is your best way to service reliability and continuous improvement.
- Easily review and prioritize incidents, or update multiple incidents at once to reduce the noise.
- Engage resources immediately, find additional resources when required, and dismiss resolvers when their work is done.
- Automate collaboration processes or add them on the fly so resolvers know how and when to communicate.
- Review detection and response metrics to spot bottlenecks and revise resolution procedures.
- Use insights to develop better prevention measures and improve your process.
See how to initiate, work, and review an incident from the intuitive Incident Console in xMatters.
Q*bert Quarterly Release
The Q*bert Quarterly Release includes new AI-powered Insights, the ability to link incidents, enhanced User and Group Performance reports, customizable resolver notifications, and more:
- AI Insights: Provide incident commanders and resolvers with actionable information to mitigate and resolve incidents faster.
- Linked Incidents: Link to other active or historical incidents to track duplicates, merge resolutions teams, and glean situational awareness from previous issues.
- Incident Performance Reporting: Understand how teams are responding to incidents, their mean time to acknowledge, and mean time to resolve.
- Customizable Notifications: Inform additional resolvers of current incident details and collaboration channels when you notify them to engage in an incident.
Find out more about the new features and updates in the Q*bert Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.