Each profile page displays information such as your group membership, last login, and links to change your passwords. For more information about the profile sidebar, see User Profile.
The Supervisors tab displays a list of a user's supervisors. Supervisors can modify, delete, and change the passwords of the users they supervise.
You can view a list of your supervisors or a list of the supervisors of any other user that you have permission to view.
To view your supervisors:
- Click your user name at the top-right corner of the page. A drop-down menu appears.
- In the drop-down menu, click Profile.
- Click the Supervisors tab to view a list of your supervisors.
To view the supervisors of another user:
- Locate the user on the Users page or anywhere their name is displayed as a hyperlink.
- Click their user name to display their profile overview.
- Click the Supervisors tab to view a list of their supervisors.
- Locate the user on the Users page.
- Click their user name to display their profile overview, and then click the Supervisors tab.
- Begin typing the name of the supervisor in the Add a supervisor box. You can only add users that have permission to supervise this user.
To remove a supervisor, click the x button next to the supervisor's name.
Click the user name of a supervisor to view more information about them, such as their profile, schedule, devices, and supervisor information.
Click a column title to sort the list of supervised users by the values in the column.