xMatters Agent release notes
This page contains the cumulative release notes for the xMatters Agent.
- For information about system requirements and installing or upgrading the xMatters Agent, see Download and install the xMatters Agent.
- For information about working with the xMatters Agent, see xMatters Agent.
(Numbers in parentheses are xMatters internal reference numbers.)
xMatters Agent 1.2.1
- Added the ability to subscribe to notifications when an integration running on an xMatters Agent fails. (COR-6845)
xMatters Agent 1.2.0
- Added the ability for xMatters Agents to connect to xMatters On-Demand via a proxy server. (COR-4042)
xMatters Agent 1.1.0
- Added information to the xMatters Agents page to indicate when a new version of the Agent is available, and when updating your installed version of the Agent is required or recommended. (COR-6051)
- Added the ability to add or remove registered users for each xMatters Agent. (COR-6101)
xMatters Agent 1.0.1
- Added the ability to run scripts locally on the host machine.
xMatters Agent 1.0.0
- Welcome to the first release of the xMatters Agent.