xMatters Agent release notes
This page contains the cumulative release notes for the xMatters Agent.
- For information about system requirements and installing or upgrading the xMatters Agent, see Download and install the xMatters Agent.
- For information about working with the xMatters Agent, see xMatters Agent.
(Numbers in parentheses are xMatters internal reference numbers.)
xMatters Agent 1.4.1
- Added support for features available in the Frogger release (running Flow Designer steps on an agent).
xMatters Agent 1.4.0
- Added the ability to define an installation directory when installing on Windows (ACTO-2433)
- Updated the permissions on installed agents to allow Company Supervisors to edit the list of registered users and status alert recipients, or to delete the configuration. (COR-7457)
xMatters Agent 1.3.1
- Added the port number to the Agent details and changed the label of the URL field to Address. (COR-10526)
- Added a field to the Agent details to include when a disconnected agent was last seen. (COR-9976)
- Updated the OS Name field to show the particular flavor of OS the agent is running on. (COR-9975)
- Updated inbound integration support to work in systems that use a proxy server and only whitelist the hostname.
xMatters Agent 1.3.0
- Added the ability to process inbound integrations. (COR-5105)
- Updated to work in systems that use a proxy server and only whitelist the hostname.
xMatters Agent 1.2.1
- Added the ability to subscribe to notifications when an integration running on an xMatters Agent fails. (COR-6845)
xMatters Agent 1.2.0
- Added the ability for xMatters Agents to connect to xMatters On-Demand via a proxy server. (COR-4042)
xMatters Agent 1.1.0
- Added information to the xMatters Agents page to indicate when a new version of the Agent is available, and when updating your installed version of the Agent is required or recommended. (COR-6051)
- Added the ability to add or remove registered users for each xMatters Agent. (COR-6101)
xMatters Agent 1.0.1
- Added the ability to run scripts locally on the host machine.
xMatters Agent 1.0.0
- Welcome to the first release of the xMatters Agent.