We're officially releasing xMatters Incident Management to all customers in our Joust Quarterly Release (Oct/Nov 2020). If you're enrolled in the Early Access Program and want to try out this feature before then, reach out to Customer Support to have it enabled in your non-production environment.
How can you most efficiently respond to interruptions in your digital services when every minute is costing you money, reputation, or customers?
xMatters has the answer...
Adaptive incident management
For the world's most resilient digital services.
xMatters Incident Management introduces a new approach for responding to digital service interruptions. Whether you're dealing with a small technical issue or an enterprise-wide outage, our incident management console is your command center for faster resolution. Bridge your tools and teams, facilitate collaboration, and automate manual processes with ease — while also providing data to inform and evolve your processes for the most reliable customer experience.
Respond faster during a crisis:
- Prioritize incidents by age, status, and severity.
- See at a glance which people and teams are available to fix the problem.
- Engage resources immediately, and find additional resources when required.
- Automate collaboration processes so resolvers know exactly how and when to communicate.
- Review detection and response metrics to reduce impact duration and time-to-engage.
- Evaluate workflows and revise resolution procedures to increase efficiency.
- Develop prevention measures to drive continuous improvement of your own process.
With adaptive incident management, your organization can progress along a maturity model for incident resolution that leads to service resilience and continuous improvement.
Want to attend a free, online workshop led by an experienced xMatters consultant?
See our upcoming Incident Management workshop schedule and sign up today.