xMatters Online Help
Adaptive Incident Management
xMatters is proud to introduce a new standard for responding to digital service interruptions. Our adaptive approach to incident management is your best way to service reliability and continuous improvement.
- Easily review and prioritize incidents, or update multiple incidents at once to reduce the noise.
- Engage resources immediately, find additional resources when required, and dismiss resolvers when their work is done.
- Automate collaboration processes or add them on the fly so resolvers know how and when to communicate.
- Review detection and response metrics to spot bottlenecks and revise resolution procedures.
- Use insights to develop better prevention measures and improve your process.
See how to initiate, work, and review an incident from the intuitive Incident Console in xMatters.
Missile Command Quarterly Release
The Missile Command Quarterly Release includes the new Service Catalog, updates to Flow Designer, additional mobile incident management features, and usability improvements:
- Identify Services: Add services to the Catalog, target service owners as resolvers, and efficiently track any associated incidents.
- Enhanced Flows: View activity from all your flows at the same time, view logs in full screen mode, and easily filter flows to quickly find what you’re looking for.
- Mobile Incident Management: Quickly view an incident’s Timeline and identify participants and their resolver role while on the go.
Find out more about the new features and updates in the Missile Command Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.