xMatters Online Help
Adaptive Incident Management
xMatters is proud to introduce a new standard for responding to digital service interruptions. Our adaptive approach to incident management is your best way to service reliability and continuous improvement.
- Easily review and prioritize incidents, or update multiple incidents at once to reduce the noise.
- Engage resources immediately, find additional resources when required, and dismiss resolvers when their work is done.
- Automate collaboration processes or add them on the fly so resolvers know how and when to communicate.
- Review detection and response metrics to spot bottlenecks and revise resolution procedures.
- Use insights to develop better prevention measures and improve your process.
See how to initiate, work, and review an incident from the intuitive Incident Console in xMatters.
Out Run Quarterly Release
The Out Run Quarterly Release includes incident and service-centric automations, a Microsoft Teams device type, callable flows, and much more:
- Service Intelligence: Run automations for impacted services from an incident or its service dependencies map.
- Microsoft Teams Devices: Receive and respond to notifications in your Teams chat.
- Callable Flows: Build flows and call them to run from any canvas in your workflow.
Find out more about the new features and updates in the Out Run Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.