xMatters Online Help
xMatters is proud to introduce a game-changer for incident management: Flow Designer! A stunningly simple, visual workflow builder that’s as easy as drag, drop, and done.
- A visual designer for at-a-glance analysis of workflows that lets you focus on incident response orchestration.
- Codeless design with built-in steps for the most requested apps to flatten the learning curve for integrated toolchains.
- Enhancement of your existing workflows to extend your current process.
- A toolkit for building custom steps to support any business process.
Indy Quarterly Release
The Indy release supports the continuous improvement of your on-call management processes, with new performance metrics, historical on-call data, and usability enhancements for managing users, groups, and dynamic teams:
- New dashboard reporting metrics: Data visualization of Group MTTR, Events by Group, and Events by Priority.
- Who was on call?: All Events report time machine capabilities for historical on-call schedules and escalations.
- Improved on-call management: Upgraded search and filtering capabilities for Users, Groups, and Dynamic Teams pages.
Find out about these great updates (and more!) in the Indy Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.