xMatters Online Help
Manage your profile
Manage users and groups
Configure team schedules
Configure your company
xMatters is proud to introduce a game-changer for incident management: Flow Designer! A stunningly simple, visual workflow builder that’s as easy as drag, drop, and done.
- A visual designer for at-a-glance analysis of workflows that lets you focus on incident response orchestration.
- Codeless design with built-in steps for the most requested apps to flatten the learning curve for integrated toolchains.
- Enhancement of your existing communication plans to extend your current process.
- A toolkit for building custom steps to support any business process.
Galaga Quarterly Release
The Galaga release for xMatters includes improvements for service teams, Flow Designer integration enhancements, and new reporting features:
- Workflows: New naming conventions and an improved web user interface for managing your processes.
- End-to-end integration support: Access legacy integrations and integration components in Flow Designer.
- Historical On Call report: Export up to 100 days of historical on-call data.
- Improved messaging for service teams: Property enhancements for working with large datasets.
Find out more about these updates (and much more!) in the Galaga Release Overview.
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.