xMatters Online Help
Adaptive Incident Management
xMatters is proud to introduce a new standard for responding to digital service interruptions. Our adaptive approach to incident management is your best way to service reliability and continuous improvement.
- Easily review and prioritize incidents, or update multiple incidents at once to reduce the noise.
- Engage resources immediately, find additional resources when required, and dismiss resolvers when their work is done.
- Automate collaboration processes or add them on the fly so resolvers know how and when to communicate.
- Review detection and response metrics to spot bottlenecks and revise resolution procedures.
- Use insights to develop better prevention measures and improve your process.
See how to initiate, work, and review an incident from the intuitive Incident Console in xMatters.
Lunar Lander Quarterly Release
The Lunar Lander Quarterly Release includes new incident stakeholder updates, additional ways to collaborate, a redesigned user profile, and resolver enhancements:
- Update Stakeholders: Quickly identify and notify stakeholders as an incident progresses.
- Improved Profiles: A redesigned user profile makes it easier to find and manage user details and settings for yourself and the users you supervise.
- Simplified Flow Creation: Create alerts, customize messages, and send notifications without using a messaging form.
Find out more about all the exciting updates in the Lunar Lander Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.