xMatters Online Help
Adaptive Incident Management
xMatters is proud to introduce a new standard for responding to digital service interruptions. Our adaptive approach to incident management is your best way to service reliability and continuous improvement.
- Easily review and prioritize incidents, or update multiple incidents at once to reduce the noise.
- Engage resources immediately, find additional resources when required, and dismiss resolvers when their work is done.
- Automate collaboration processes or add them on the fly so resolvers know how and when to communicate.
- Review detection and response metrics to spot bottlenecks and revise resolution procedures.
- Use insights to develop better prevention measures and improve your process.
See how to initiate, work, and review an incident from the intuitive Incident Console in xMatters.
Krull Quarterly Release
The Krull release includes a redesigned Messaging screen for both web and mobile, the ability to add collaboration channels to an existing incident, a new Signals report, an Incidents by Severity dashboard widget, and a whole host of usability enhancements:
- Efficient messaging: The redesigned messaging screen makes it easier than ever to search, sort, and view your workflows, forms, scenarios, and starred messages.
- More ways to collaborate: Anyone with access to an incident can now add Slack channels directly through the incident console.
- New developer tools: Developers can easily monitor inbound signals and evaluate incoming traffic through the new Signals report.
Find out more about all the exciting updates in the Krull Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.