xMatters Online Help
xMatters is proud to introduce a game-changer for incident management: Flow Designer! A stunningly simple, visual workflow builder that’s as easy as drag, drop, and done.
- A visual designer for at-a-glance analysis of workflows that lets you focus on incident response orchestration.
- Codeless design with built-in steps for the most requested apps to flatten the learning curve for integrated toolchains.
- Enhancement of your existing workflows to extend your current process.
- A toolkit for building custom steps to support any business process.
Krull Quarterly Release
The Krull release includes a redesigned Messaging screen for both web and mobile, the ability to add collaboration channels to an existing incident, a new Signals report, an Incidents by Severity dashboard widget, and a whole host of usability enhancements:
- Efficient messaging: The redesigned messaging screen makes it easier than ever to search, sort, and view your workflows, forms, scenarios, and starred messages.
- More ways to collaborate: Anyone with access to an incident can now add Slack channels directly through the incident console.
- New developer tools: Developers can easily monitor inbound signals and evaluate incoming traffic through the new Signals report.
Find out more about all the exciting updates in the Krull Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.