xMatters Online Help
xMatters is proud to introduce a game-changer for incident management: Flow Designer! A stunningly simple, visual workflow builder that’s as easy as drag, drop, and done.
- A visual designer for at-a-glance analysis of workflows that lets you focus on incident response orchestration.
- Codeless design with built-in steps for the most requested apps to flatten the learning curve for integrated toolchains.
- Enhancement of your existing workflows to extend your current process.
- A toolkit for building custom steps to support any business process.
Joust Quarterly Release
The Joust release includes updates to our Event Traffic and Group Performance dashboard widgets, usability improvements for adding and uploading users, and an upgraded message editor. Most excitingly, it introduces a brand new adaptive approach to incident response and automation:
- Initiate and manage incidents: Our Incident Console lets you easily notify the right people and monitor incident progress to resolution.
- Collaborate with teams: Use collaboration channels like chat, conference calls, and video conferences, to seamlessly connect your resolution teams.
- Evaluate and improve: Review important metrics and create a Post-Incident Report to share with stakeholders as part of your postmortem process.
Find out more about all the exciting updates in the Joust Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.