You can sign on to xMatters from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection. To access xMatters, ensure that you have an active Internet connection and a web browser.
While you can use almost any web browser to access the web user interface, some browsers and versions do not support some features and functionality within xMatters.
For best results, use a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 (higher resolutions are recommended) and one of the following supported browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
You should also know your username, password, and the URL (Internet address) of your organization’s xMatters web user interface.
To sign in to xMatters:
- Type the URL of your organization’s xMatters web user interface into your browser’s address bar, and then press Enter.
- The browser displays a sign-in page.
- Type your Username and Password into the fields.
- Click Log In.
- If your sign in was successful, xMatters displays your Home page. If you cannot sign in, check your username and password or contact your xMatters Administrator.
Depending on your organization’s password policy settings, your account may be ‘locked out’ if you enter an incorrect password more than a specific number of times (determined by your xMatters Administrator). When you are locked out, a message appears on the sign-in page; you will not be able to try again until a certain amount of time has passed, or an Administrator has unlocked your account.