xMatters Online Help
Adaptive Incident Management
xMatters is proud to introduce a new standard for responding to digital service interruptions. Our adaptive approach to incident management is your best way to service reliability and continuous improvement.
- Easily review and prioritize incidents, or update multiple incidents at once to reduce the noise.
- Engage resources immediately, find additional resources when required, and dismiss resolvers when their work is done.
- Automate collaboration processes or add them on the fly so resolvers know how and when to communicate.
- Review detection and response metrics to spot bottlenecks and revise resolution procedures.
- Use insights to develop better prevention measures and improve your process.
See how to initiate, work, and review an incident from the intuitive Incident Console in xMatters.
Ninja Quarterly Release
The Ninja Quarterly Release includes a new service dependencies map, updated Incident Activity widget, Everbridge & SnapComms Flow Designer steps, unified alerts reporting, and more:
- Define service dependencies: Visualize relationships between services and identify potential root causes of incidents.
- Monitor services from the dashboard: View incidents by service over different timeframes.
- Connect to Everbridge and SnapComms: Automate your business response to critical digital alerts.
- Easier alert management: Review current and historical alerts from a unified Alerts report.
Find out more about the new features and updates in the Ninja Release Overview!
The best way to stay connected is with one of the xMatters mobile apps.
Available for iOS and Android. Download yours today.